Offer In Compromise
Our 3 Step Process for IRS Offer In Compromise Resolutions
- 1. Free Consultation: You will meet with our tax resolution team to assess your tax debt situation.
- 2. Investigation: Based on the discovery information of our initial visit, we will conduct a comprehensive investigation into your tax history. Our team will contact the IRS on your behalf and take you through the findings as well as develop a tax debt resolution action plan.
- 3. Protect Negotiate Resolve: Our team will go into protection mode to secure your assets and negotiate a formal resolution with the IRS. Our tax resolution professionals are well-honed experts in obtaining the best possible outcome in your tax debt situation.
What Is An Offer In Compromise
An Offer in Compromise is an agreement with the IRS to repay tax debt owed. Many times the amount agreed upon can be pennies on the dollar depending on the individual situation. On occastion it is possible to eliminate the taxes you owe – including all tax penalties and interest – at an greatly reduced discount. Of your Offer in Compromise is handled right, there is no set bottom line that the IRS will accept in settlement for the back taxes owed. There is no preset bottom limit that the IRS will accept to settle your debt especially if your offer is done “right.”
What Are You Waiting For?
Here is what The Trippon Group can do for you:
- – Settle Your Unpaid Back Taxes Once and For All
- – Reduce The Amount You Owe
- – Resolve Back Taxes
- – Stop Wage Garnishments
- – Defend Yourself Against IRS Liens & Levies
- – Negotiate With the IRS on Your Behalf
- – Prevent Loss of Assets & Property
We Specialize in Resolving Large Tax Debts Quickly & Easily
Schedule your free IRS tax resolution consultation by calling us at 713-661-1040 or fill out the information below and one of our IRS tax debt specialists will contact you as soon as possible.